Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

wow

You truly have talent. I just have a feeling when i watch your flashes it just makes scence to me and brings so much joy when i watch them.

Just truly amazing to me.

Gears of War VS Halo Gears of War VS Halo

Wasent funny

The audio quality made me want to cut my ears off.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Woah

You to jigsaw's voice all to well lol

Ichi Vs Byaku Ichi Vs Byaku

DUDE! THANX FOR USING MY SONG!

Its been awile since i logged in and i noticed you used my song! DUDE! it went perfect with the movie. Awsome movie. Thanx agin

Ogiyose responds:

lols yea ! ur song Rocks dude! awsome...

FW: FW:

HOLLY SHIT

Wow this blew me away. you realy captured the fast paced action style. The graphics were insane. Dude. PRO!

Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!! Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!!

Uhh.. were am i....

You just put me into another demmesion then pulled me out and laughed then shut the door.... either that or im dead. good work. if you can recieve this comment from whatever demmesion u are in.....

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I love the style

That fact is that the way you animate is just so amazing to me. Intending to make it look sloppy in a smooth way is just so awsome. Also the fact that it is hard, Srsly man i realy think these are good enough to be lil shorts on TV like to me it dosent feel like im watching a flash movie. It feels like a TV seires. Love it you are truly the best. your a newgrounds classic. Keep going.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Awsome

Hey gues what shit heads. If you think that madness is getting lame or.. o i dunno.... think that the storyline is getting lame. um well... here is an idea. DON'T FUCKIN WTAHC MADNESS????? SOUND LIKE A PLAN?? seirsly. You can realy go anywere els with the story line and some of these dumb fucking people start crying out... OMG OMG MADNESS IS OVER WAAHHH. Hey?? did you read the Authors comment? IT'S NOT. Damn it you people you cant diss madness ok its better then any other shit you can do. If you like it comment it. If you don't. Then fuck off because no matter what you say this is gona be a big part of NG till the day it dies. No amount of insults will change that. SUCK IT

Bambee Bambee

OMG FUNNY

The forest is on fire!! LABROOBRABOOLOOL.
lol seriosly funny. Wathed 3 times. Definitly a newgrounds classic.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

yea its funny but one thing

I finaly got the Wii and i got guitar hero for it. Shortly after i realized that wow this is fucking gay. I busted my ass off trying to find this damn system and.. then there were no games..... they were all just lil kids games.... the graphics were bad..... and the controlers were glitchy with no acuracy and...... my wii was also broken..... basicly they sucker you into buying a ps2 that is dressed up like a MAC. So i baught an xbox 360. So much better. ps3 is also nice but i dont want one.